What is NFC technology?
The NFC (Near Field Communication) is a technology allowing the short-range wireless intercommunication of mobile phones and other electronic devices or objects for purposes such of NFC devices
You simply hold your phone against another NFC device hors connected product to begin a connection or an interaction.
There are many advantages with the NFC tehnology :
- Growing reach of NFC devices
- Compatibility with RFID technology
- No need to download an app
- No need to focus on printed tag like QR code
Driven by two major game changers
- The contact payment (card, mobile)
- In may 2018 Apple’s announcement of NFC support on IOS 12
Bringing strong added value :
- Unique, no duplicatable
- Fast access to information (6 times less/QR code)
- Secured data tranfers
Very easy to use, we strong believe at Phone Me that NFC will open a new era for products and its relation with its consumer.